Why hire a Property Manager?
A licensed Property Manager will manage the details of your property and allow you, the owner to simply collect your properties revenue each month and focus your attention on what really matters to you. Responsibilities of your property manager include:
- • Understand the property owner’s financial goals for the property, analyze existing conditions and then develop and implement a management plan to achieve the owner's short and long term objectives,
- • Tenant search, background checks, interviews and placement. All communication with tenant including rent collection, concerns or emergencies are handled by property manager,
- • Maintain your investment and recommend ways to improve the appearance, safety and efficiency of your property,
- • Set up and maintain comprehensive and orderly records,
- • Negotiate maintenance and service contracts at best possible prices: Due to the local business connections we are able to realize savings,
- • Take actions necessary during emergency situations,
- • Perform all administrative functions in an efficient and professional manner,
- • Communicate all information in a clear, timely and relevant manner to both owner and tenant,
- • Provide rental property owner with clear easily understood monthly financial statements.
See our rental inventory by clicking here.
If you have a property you need professionally managed, call your First Choice in Property Management – Jolanda Redeker at (250) 420-1102.